Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket    

Saturday 27 April 2013

First Stampin' Up! Class!

                             
I held my first ever craft class this week.  There were 4 of us in total and the class lasted for about an hour.

We made a lovely card that had a modern design with a vintage twist. 

I showed the class a number of different techniques including basic stamping and sponging.  I also demonstrated how to use the Big Shot with embossing folders and framelits.



Supplies for this card (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated)
Vintage Verses stamp set
Cherry Cobbler card stock
Twitterpatted designer series paper
Labels Collection framelit dies
Ink - Early Espresso and Soft Suede
Mini heart buttons (Ebay)
Brown card  (Papermania)
Brown patterened paper (from my stash)
Floral embossing folder (purchased at a craft fair)

Table set - already for the ladies to arrive
 
Stampin' Up! display
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There was lots of laughter and creativity - the perfect first class. Thank you to Barbara, Vanessa and Amy for attending my first class!


                    Photobucket         Photobucket     Photobucket    

No comments:

Post a Comment